GET ACQUAINTED WITH OUTDOOR ADVERTISING
2. We discuss your goals
In the first meeting, we would like to know:
- Your business's main activity.
- What is the target audience for you.
- What are your expectations from the advertising campaign (brand awareness, widen the brand awareness, sales growth, promotion of new products or niche products, new location).
- The budget that you set aside for this campaign.
3. You will receive our offer
We will send you a presentation that will contain photographs of the proposed locations, GPS location data for all proposed billboards, prices for the production of the display materials, for the installation services and advertising services.
4. We establish the advertising strategy
- We choose the locations and the duration of the campaign
- We set the message that will be conveyed through images and text
- We propose a graphic design with a visual on a billboard in electronic format for you to see how your campaign would look.
- We can provide print samples for established graphics.
5. We implement the campaign
- Print the ads according to the size request for each billboard
- Install the visuals on the billboards
- Take photos, make an installation report and send them to the client
- Monthly monitoring of the billboards.
Graphic design guidelines for outdoor advertising
Find out what are your rights and obligations when advertising outdoors.
Frequently asked questions for which we prepared quick answers.
SEND US A MESSAGE OR CALL US